The Academy for Integrative Medicine™ (AIM) Health Coach Certification Program enables you to become a practicing Integrative Medicine health coach This 6-month program will give you all you need to start your own practice, or if you’re already a provider, to integrate Integrative Medicine health coaching into your practice. This is the only coaching program that will teach you to order and interpret laboratory tests (salivary adrenal and hormone testing, complete stool analysis, and food sensitivity testing), so you can confidently guide your clients to achieve optimal health.
The Integrative Medicine Health Coach Certification Program will…
- Teach you in-depth principles of wellness that will allow you to guide others to optimal health, including applied Functional Medicine, Ayurveda, Nutrition, Mind-body medicine, Positive psychology and Sexology, Legal and business strategies
- Certify you in Dr. Keesha’s scientifically proven protocols and methods for achieving health and wellness. (See Dr. Keesha’s bio.)
- Train you in the art and science of health coaching.
- Instruct you in ordering and interpreting Functional Medicine lab tests.
- Teach you how to create individualized diet, supplementation, exercise, and stress-reducing protocols.
- Provide you with mentorship and a referral network to promote your success.
You will be trained to:
- Identify root causes of illness through appropriate Functional Medicine-based lab testing.
- Implement scientifically proven, drug-free, individually tailored protocols.
- Clearly and confidently communicate healing strategies to your clients.
- Build a successful and rewarding health coaching business.
The Certification Course includes:
- Six months of weekly live Webinars (see Curriculum) with Dr. Keesha Ewers
- Lifetime access to the training materials
- Ability to audit the subsequent 6-month Certification program free
- Lab resources made available to all participants (licensing not required)
- Your own lab test results analyzed
- Protocol guides and worksheets
- Case management mentoring
- Coaching on your first 10 client appointments
- Final exam
- Certificate of completion
- And much more
The Institute of Transformational Nutrition (ITN) is the Ivy League institute of nutrition coaching programs certifying the world’s best coaches. Unlike traditional certification programs that offer a high-level education with no framework to put it to use, ITN is setting a higher standard by providing coaches with the Transformational Nutrition Model, the first and only personalized nutrition coaching system.
ITN’s Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach program offers a complete education in the essential combination of in-depth nutrition science, psychology, spirituality, business and coaching skills so you have zero gaps in your education and can confidently lead your clients to lasting results.
Gone are the days of cookie cutter diets. People are looking for specialists, not general health coaches, who can help them understand the root cause of their health conditions and provide personalized protocols that are unique to them. With ITN’s Certified Specialist programs, you can set yourself apart in a sea of coaches as an expert in the 8 most in-demand areas of health.
Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN) is a holistic discipline that employs functional laboratory assessments and interpretations that identify malfunctions and “healing opportunities” at the root of most common health complaints. FDN includes customizing lifestyle & behavior programs which encompass diet, rest, exercise, stress reduction and supplementation recommendations. FDN embraces metabolic individuality and provides a step-by-step method that allows anyone to achieve repeatable, consistent and successful clinical outcomes.
The FDN Certification Course teaches which labs to use and how to interpret the results and natural protocols that build health no matter what the health complaint. Anyone can run labs, but without a complete understanding, most providers end up treating only the test results instead of the person. FDN allows anyone to offer an opt-in model of self-care to his or her clients that is easy to follow and exactly what they have been looking for from a health care provider. FDN protocols are potent, proven, professional and individualized to build health!