Functional Nutrition teaches coaches and wellness practitioners to look at the “root cause” of a clients health challenges. The following programs are the ones we consider the best programs to get the education and training you need to really help your clients.
Andrea Nakayama’s Digestive Intensive program will help you get results with even the toughest chronic cases.
You will learn:
- To fill your practice through client referrals
- Get enhanced clinical results by practicing true root-cause resolution medicine
- Influence your clients to commit to long term health goals
- Lead with confidence & be seen as the expert
Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN) is a holistic discipline that employs functional laboratory assessments and interpretations that identify malfunctions and “healing opportunities” at the root of most common health complaints. FDN includes customizing lifestyle & behavior programs which encompass diet, rest, exercise, stress reduction and supplementation recommendations. FDN embraces metabolic individuality and provides a step-by-step method that allows anyone to achieve repeatable, consistent and successful clinical outcomes.
The FDN Certification Course teaches which labs to use and how to interpret the results and natural protocols that build health no matter what the health complaint. Anyone can run labs, but without a complete understanding, most providers end up treating only the test results instead of the person. FDN allows anyone to offer an opt-in model of self-care to his or her clients that is easy to follow and exactly what they have been looking for from a health care provider. FDN protocols are potent, proven, professional and individualized to build health!
- Confidently understand lab work
- Recommend the right supplements
- Understand what drives disease and how to reverse it or put it into remission