Advanced Clinical Training Courses
- Andrea Nakayama’s Reframe Nutrition
- Advanced Clinic Focus: Neurology & Mental Health – February 9 – March 8, 2017 – This course examines how to identify a person’s neurological imbalances, and how to restore the health of the nervous system. This class can be purchased alone or for no additional charge if you purchase the Functional Nutrition Certification.
- The Breaking Free Practitioner Training Program for Problematic Eaters
- Insulin Resistance Solution Practitioner Training
- Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) – In this training, you will learn what SIBO is, why it occurs, which test is the best for detecting it, how to interpret a SIBO breath test report, the three types of SIBO treatments, natural herbal protocols for addressing SIBO, steps to take to prevent recurrence, and more.
- The MTHFR, Methylation, & Biochemistry Master Course
- Blood Chemistry Master Course
- Oxalate Training Module – In this training you will learn what are oxalates, sources of oxalates, how excess oxalates harm the body, the connection between oxalates, mineral deficiencies, yeast overgrowth, heavy metal toxicity, and more.
- Blood Sugar & Insulin Resistance Mastery Course
- The Nuts and Bolts of Nutritional Physiology
- Clinical Mastery of the Digestive System
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis – This training reviews 51 blood chemistry markers in detail, describing what each marker measures, what it means when the marker is high, what it means when the marker is low, other markers to look at to see if there is a pattern, functional tests to correlate with that marker, and other dietary/lifestyle factors and tips.
- Maximize Your Functional Lab Test Analysis Skills
The science of nutrition is changing everyday and we are learning more everyday about what works and what doesn’t work to heal ourselves and our clients. At the same time the field of holistic practitioners is growing at an increasing rate. Many of those practitioners are online and can provide a wealth of knowledge for health coaches.
If a group of expert holistic practitioners where going to do a conference in your area, you would probably pay hundreds of dollars to learn from their expertise.
Now you don’t have to.
In the past three years many of those practitioners have participated in online summits, with each summit focused on a particular health concern. These summits are almost always free to watch during the week they go live with the option to buy the summit. These summits are an inexpensive and effective way for coaches to continue their education on specific health topics. You can stay up-to-date of these summits by visiting OnlineWellnessEvents.com and signing up for their newsletter. You can also earn commissions by promoting these summits as an affiliate. You can learn about the summit affiliate programs by going to OnlineWellnessEvents.com/Affiliates.
Here is a list of several summits from the last year that cover topics every health coach needs to understand.
- The Truth About Cancer – The Truth About Cancer: Ultimate Live Symposium Recording features 40+ of today’s most in demand health luminaries presenting their “best of the best’ insights on a range of important health topics.
- The Fat Summit – Drs. Mark Hyman, Carrie Diulus and over 30 of the world’s top experts created The Fat Summit 2 to dispel the biggest MYTHS about fat, and reveal the latest research about how to eat, move and supplement your diet for improved health and longevity!
- Thyroid Connection Summit – Tens of millions worldwide have some form of thyroid dysfunction, and 60% don’t know they have it or how it occurred. 30+ experts are here to help you diagnose and overcome thyroid dysfunction, and then reclaim your health and vitality!
- The Detox Project – This once-in-a-lifetime gathering of experts will discuss the modern day toxicity crisis, explore the plague of chemical toxicity, uncover surprising exposures and lay out the best ways to detox. By the end of this event, you should be able to to assemble a personal plan for awareness, assess your toxicity and begin a lifestyle transformation!
- Medicinal Supplement Summit – Your hosts, Wendy Myers and Ian Clark, of The Medicinal Supplements Summit understand the importance of taking the right supplements–after all, they both healed their own health crises through targeted supplements, whole body health and the power of micronutrients!
- Sleep Success Summit – If you want to improve anything, it starts with sleep. Sleep heals illness. Sleep reduces stress. Like diet and exercise, sleep is a pillar of wellness. No matter who or where you are, it’s time to understand these educational facts and actionable ways to improve your sleep!
- Alzheimers and Dementia Summit – This event represents a unique opportunity to discover how to prevent, slow down and even reverse the symptoms of Alzheimer’s and dementia. Join us to find out what you can, and should, do before memory loss is irreversible–because taking action now is the key to protecting your brain health and overall wellbeing!
- Fibro Fix Summit – our host, Dr. David M. Brady, is an internationally recognized expert in fibromyalgia and a staunch patient advocate for those who have been struggling because of a medical system that is ill-equipped to deal with the problem. Join him and 30+ experts for this iconic event that could change your health and your life!
- Healing Hashimotos Summit – In the United States alone, 53 million people have autoimmune diseases, and an estimated 22 million of them have Hashimoto’s disease. This summit is intended to bring people together in an effort to expand the Hashimoto’s community, gain access to support and discover new ways of healing.
- Longevity & Anti-Aging Project – The world-renowned experts at The Longevity & Anti-Aging Project will focus on health, wealth and wisdom–the trinity of living the life of your dreams…for as long as you can. Join me for free at to learn more about adding years to your life and life to your years!
- The Chronic Lyme Disease Summit – Lyme disease is the fastest growing infectious bacterial disease in the U.S. Most of the 300,000 plus people that are infected every year have symptoms that are easily misread. Learn from 33 experts about diagnosis and treatment protocols, cutting-edge information and practical at home health tips.
- The Truth About Fat Loss – “Nutrition Myth Buster” Jonny Bowden and 30+ health experts are here to give you the FACTS about FAT LOSS!
- The Cancer Prevention Summit – Razi Ann Berry’s personal journey from illness to health 15 years ago led her to a career engaging the leaders in natural and preventive medicine about what truly protects health and creates wellness. Her Natural Cancer Prevention Summit discusses the prevention of cancer-causing environmental, nutritional and stress-related risk factors in order to protect your health and wellness.
- The Diabetes Summit – Dr. Brian Mowll created the 2016 Diabetes World Summit to help you and those you love regain control of blood sugar to prevent complications and optimize health. The 2016 Diabetes Summit experts will share their tips, strategies and secrets for controlling and reversing type 2 diabetes, pre-diabetes and metabolic syndrome to help prevent complications and optimize your health.
- Women’s Hormone Summit – Understanding your hormones may sound like an impossible mission, but it’s really not. As we learn to incorporate healthier choices into our normal lifestyles, we feel better. And, as women, when we feel better, we can do anything! Join health coach and acupuncturist Bridgit Danner, LAc, FDNP, and the 30+ health and wellness experts she has gathered to teach you how to keep your body in sync with your life.
- Forget Weight Loss Forever Project – Dr. Rudy Mueller created the Forget Weight Loss Forever Project to help you burn fat, lose weight, feel great and gain the energy to finally reach your full potential. The 33 experts speaking are renowned for their gimmick-free, scientifically-proven strategies–attend to find sustainable weight loss solutions that are right for you!
- Microbiome Medicine Summit – 33 experts giving advice on how to leverage your amazing microbiome to optimize health! Join me for The Microbiome Medicine Summit.
- The Metabolism Summit – Many people are suffering with weight and chronic health issues. And, many (falsely) blame themselves or a lack of willpower for not being able to lose or keep off the weight. What they don’t know: They didn’t fail, their diets did! Learn how to reboot your metabolism at the Metabolism Summit.
- Natural Cures Summit – Learn secret cures to naturally heal your body from 30 unique presentations! The Natural Cures Movement includes natural remedies and treatment protocols for specific conditions like hypothyroidism, autoimmune disease, arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease. The home remedies and natural cures you will discover could help you begin a path to better health and disease prevention!
- Heal Your Gut Summit – Gut dysfunction can be linked to virtually every disease and can cause conditions like autoimmunity, fatigue, depression, food sensitivities, chronic pain, allergies and many more. These conditions are by and large preventable! Our gut is the cornerstone of true health, which is why Dr. Josh Axe, Donna Gates and Dr. Eric Zielinski have gathered together more than 30 gut health experts from around the globe to share the evidence-based tools needed to regain control of our health!