Advanced Clinical Training Courses
- Andrea Nakayama’s Reframe Nutrition
- Insulin Resistance Solution Practitioner Training
- Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) – In this training, you will learn what SIBO is, why it occurs, which test is the best for detecting it, how to interpret a SIBO breath test report, the three types of SIBO treatments, natural herbal protocols for addressing SIBO, steps to take to prevent recurrence, and more.
- The MTHFR, Methylation, & Biochemistry Master Course
- Blood Chemistry Master Course
- Oxalate Training Module – In this training you will learn what are oxalates, sources of oxalates, how excess oxalates harm the body, the connection between oxalates, mineral deficiencies, yeast overgrowth, heavy metal toxicity, and more.
- Stress and Hormones
- Thyroid Function
- Blood Sugar & Insulin Resistance Mastery Course
- The Nuts and Bolts of Nutritional Physiology
- Clinical Mastery of the Digestive System
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis – This training reviews 51 blood chemistry markers in detail, describing what each marker measures, what it means when the marker is high, what it means when the marker is low, other markers to look at to see if there is a pattern, functional tests to correlate with that marker, and other dietary/lifestyle factors and tips.
- Maximize Your Functional Lab Test Analysis Skills
The science of nutrition is changing everyday and we are learning more everyday about what works and what doesn't work to heal ourselves and our clients. At the same time the field of holistic practitioners is growing at an increasing rate. Many of those practitioners are online and can provide a wealth of knowledge for health coaches.
If a group of expert holistic practitioners where going to do a conference in your area, you would probably pay hundreds of dollars to learn from their expertise.
Now you don't have to.
In the past three years many of those practitioners have participated in online summits, with each summit focused on a particular health concern. These summits are almost always free to watch during the week they go live with the option to buy the summit. These summits are an inexpensive and effective way for coaches to continue their education on specific health topics. You can stay up-to-date of these summits by visiting OnlineWellnessEvents.com and signing up for their newsletter. You can also earn commissions by promoting these summits as an affiliate. You can learn about the summit affiliate programs by going to OnlineWellnessEvents.com/Affiliates.
Here is a list of several summits from the last year that cover topics every health coach needs to understand.
- The Truth About Cancer – The Truth About Cancer: Ultimate Live Symposium Recording features 40+ of today's most in demand health luminaries presenting their “best of the best' insights on a range of important health topics.
- Autoimmune Revolution –
- Sweet Freedom Summit – More than 30 hours of expert presentations available online and as instant downloads! Gain tips, strategies and secrets for ending the depression, fatigue, illness and obesity caused by sugar addiction.
- Global Stress Summit – The Global Stress Summit helps you recognize stress-related signs, symptoms and conditions; understand historical and present-day stress/resilience research; learn how stress can be harmful or helpful; practice important stress-management skills during each talk; gain simple, practical tools to build a more resilient brain and body; and acquire the super-skill of using stress to optimize health and performance
- The Thyroid Secret – Dr. Izabella Wentz (thyroid disease expert, researcher, and patient advocate) interviewed over 100 thyroid experts across the country and offers tools, tips and techniques to help your clients.
- The Chronic Lyme Disease Summit – Lyme disease is the fastest growing infectious bacterial disease in the U.S. Most of the 300,000 plus people that are infected every year have symptoms that are easily misread. Learn from 33 experts about diagnosis and treatment protocols, cutting-edge information and practical at home health tips.
- The Diabetes Summit – Dr. Brian Mowll created the 2017 Diabetes World Summit to help you and those you love regain control of blood sugar to prevent complications and optimize health. The 2017 Diabetes Summit experts shared their tips, strategies and secrets for controlling and reversing type 2 diabetes, pre-diabetes and metabolic syndrome to help prevent complications and optimize your health.
- Microbiome Medicine Summit – Your host of The Microbiome Medicine Summit 2, Dr. Raphael Kellman, has seen the profound healing power of microbiome medicine and how it can address many diseases. Once you understand the staggering role the microbiome plays in every single aspect of your health, you’ll understand the keys to a healthy and meaningful life. Join us!
- Natural Cures Summit – Learn secret cures to naturally heal your body from 30 unique presentations! The Natural Cures Movement includes natural remedies and treatment protocols for specific conditions like hypothyroidism, autoimmune disease, arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease. The home remedies and natural cures you will discover could help you begin a path to better health and disease prevention!
- Heal Your Gut Summit – Gut dysfunction can be linked to virtually every disease and can cause conditions like autoimmunity, fatigue, depression, food sensitivities, chronic pain, allergies and many more. These conditions are by and large preventable! Our gut is the cornerstone of true health, which is why Dr. Josh Axe, Donna Gates and Dr. Eric Zielinski have gathered together more than 30 gut health experts from around the globe to share the evidence-based tools needed to regain control of our health!