The Bulletproof Coach Certification
The Bulletproof Coach Training Program is he premier coach training program for high-performance and human potential development.
This training was created by Bulletproof’s Medical Director, Dr. Mark Atkinson, physician and internationally-renowned authority in integrative medicine and human potential development and, of course, best-selling author and Bulletproof CEO Dave Asprey.
The training commences with a 2-day in-person training followed by a 35-week online virtual training program. There are over 30 live Zoom calls during the 9-months to teach and integrate both the coaching skills and Bulletproof resources covered in the training.
Over the course of the training, you will learn about:
- Nutrition science
- Positive psychology
- Developmental coaching
- Somatic intelligence
- Resilience training
- Personal development
- Meditation and mind training
- And so much more…
The training will develop your skills as an effective coach and includes science-based information to upgrade your clients’ biology, psychology and cognitive performance.
By the end of the training you will:
- Receive a professional credential from the Bulletproof Training Institute, a leading authority in whole person human potential development.
- Be awarded the prestigious accolade: Bulletproof Coach (BPC).
- Be eligible to join the Association for Coaching (AC), a leading membership association for professional coaches.
- Get a discount on select Bulletproof products!
- Receive a free listing on the Bulletproof Training Institute website for three years.
- Have the possibility of gaining over 60 International Coach Federation (ICF) ACSTH hours and a pathway to full ICF credentialing as an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) (additional fees and conditions apply.)
- Have the skills to help anyone achieve an upgraded body, mind, and life, regardless of his or her, current level of energy, performance, and health.
- Be able to charge a premium hourly rate because of your success guiding clients in achieving their goals and realizing their fullest potential.
The Integrative Women's Health Institute
The Integrative Women's Health Institute has four great programs that will really make a difference in your practice if you are working with women.
Check out the links below to learn more about each program:
Holistic Cannabis Academy
Are You Ready to Take the Next Step to Cannabis Coaching?
In today’s market, patients and clients of all ages are researching terms online such endocannabinoid system, CBD, CBN and THCa, and coming to you with serious questions, looking to you for in-depth, thoughtful answers. This trend will only increase with more than half of the US states already having legalized medical cannabis and countries around the world getting on board. The stoner stigma is on its way out and practitioners must get up to speed on this new frontier in healthcare.
What To Expect
The Holistic Cannabis Academy, founded by registered dietitian nutritionists, is the only online education curriculum looking at cannabis through a holistic lens. Offering a variety of programs, this digital platform will prepare you in the fundamentals of cannabis science and, most importantly, in the practical application of cannabis therapeutics for the many health conditions you see, day in and day out. Chronic conditions such as inflammatory pain, insomnia, digestive issues, anxiety and more can successfully respond to cannabis use when integrated with a total holistic healthcare plan. Here’s just a sample of what you can expect to learn about:
- Upregulation of the endocannabinoid system
- Different delivery methods and formats
- Dosing guidelines
- Appropriate use for common health conditions to the more serious issues of cancer and PTSD, to name but a few
- Integration of cannabis with aromatherapy, acupuncture, yoga and breathe work
Not only can you serve existing clients better but what a great way to differentiate yourself! Now you have an expertise that other coaches can’t offer. Getting cannabis competent is a business builder, no question about it.
How To Get Started
Several levels of programming – Practitioner, Consultant and Curated Cannabis Packages – are available to suit all budgets and schedules. Start whenever you’re ready and access world class faculty delivering audio lectures with slides, downloadable patient education hand-out materials, links to vetted research articles and an online private networking Academy community. For those taking the full Practitioner program and upon successful completion of the exam, you’ll be added to the Academy referral network as a Holistic Cannabis Practitioner. Everything you need is right at your fingertips with this turn-key cannabis education toolkit.
And here’s the best part – members of the Heath Coaching Resources community receive a 10% discount on any program purchased. Just use code HCR at checkout.